Saturday, February 5, 2011

What's in a name?



This is my 2nd page using the ]Grow With Love: Kids Edition templates & prompts! I used Prompt#2: What's in a name. This is a great set of prompts... for me especially because I haven't scrapped anything, well almost anything, of my daughter's first year. I've may have scrapped the photos, but not the story behind them! I'm excited to finish and one day print them!

Journaling:
When we found out you were going to be a little girl we went to work searching for a name. We didn’t want a common name so we made sure to stear clear of those on the most popular lists. We found your name in a book and we knew instantly it was the one! ooks, we say Rylee. Of course they had 3 or 4 other spellings of it, but this one, we like. It was different! Your middle name, is my middle name. That was your dad’s idea! You have Mommy & Daddy’s name!

No comments:

Post a Comment