Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Projects:: 2011

Well, it is day 1 of month 2 in this great new year, and I'm already ending and beginning new products. Right now I'm working on about 3 "themed" scrapbook albums (love letters, Rylee, and Marriage from the GWL series). It is not surprised that I dropped out of p365 during week 1. Yep. It's sad, I know. If I had a better camera I think I would take more pictures, but I hate the one I have now... which is why I'm saving up for a DSLR. However, I am trying to still take pictures at least a couple days a week of not only the events, but our daily happenings. At the beginning of each new month I'm trying to do a 2 page summery spread of the previous month using those everyday pictures. AND, instead of waiting until the middle of December to do my 2012 calendar, I'm doing the calendar topper at the end of each month!!! I have *started* the January one, it's just not finished yet.

Here is page 1 from the Marriage Album! I used the template and prompts by Sara & Crystal which were originally held on their blog, but since that set was months ago, you have to look into the Archives. Well worth it I tell you for some template inspiration!




Journaling:
As one of the key components of a relationship, Compromise is one area where I feel we need a little work. While we are alike in most ways, there are still some things that we just cannot agree on. Being stubborn to the core, means we both could learn to give a little. Some days are easier than others, but, no matter what happens, how far apart we are on some things, we do a good job of getting over it. We fight, argue, stop speaking for a short time, then it’s over and done with. But this means, we never get that issue resolved. Therefore, this year I hope we can try to finish those arguments, even though they may be tough, instead of just pushing them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment