Monday, January 17, 2011

Save: One little word


I have finally found my *one little word* for 2011. Don't know what it is?? Visit Ali Edwards Blog for more information. When creating this page, I incorporated one of the daily prompts that came with this template: Resolve. It was the perfect piece of the puzzle for my one little word layout!

Definition of Save: to rescue or deliver from danger or harm. To preserve or guard from destruction or loss. To store in a computer. To put aside or reserve. To deliver from sin. To spend less. To avoid unnecessary waste or expense.
I have finally chosen my word for twenty-eleven: SAVE. Save money. Save memories. Save lives. Two years officially on our own feet, I’d like to see us finally be able to put back some cash. Whether it be for an emergency, vacation, a new home, or just for a movie, I’d like to know that we have a little saved back for a rainy day. Step 1 for saving money is already complete with the opening of our new savings account. Next, I’d like to save more memories this year. Record more, journal more, maybe even a little blog to keep up with the weekly happens of our lives. I just feel like time is flying by and I’m barely remembering it. Now, for Saving lives... that one is a two parter. I would like to take the state exam and pass to be a CNA. I would like to help preserve the physical part of the young and old as well as help save their soul. I have people very close to me, that I’d love to see saved this year. As days go by, I believe our time on earth is coming to an end, and I would hate to know that I could help save someone but instead I did nothing. So... that is my little word for 2011. Now I just hope I don’t lose sight of my goals for this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment