Monday, January 24, 2011

This Moment


I Love this photo! Yes, it's my daughter, so of course I love it! BUT I LOVE the texture, coloring, everything on this photo. I actually originally edited it sometime during the Summer 2010, but it's just now making it's way onto a page. This was one of the first photos that I played with textures, like real textures from a professional photographer/designer online. Sorry, right now I can't remember whose textures, but I know the rest of the photo editing was done using actions from My Four Hens.
Anyway... The journaling:
Miss Rylee. This photo is one of many from your third birthday portrait session at Sears. You were such a little lady. No goofy or silly smiles on that afternoon, you were all about business. That could have been because we bribed you with a carousal ride after we were finished, but no matter what method we used, none could have produced a better result than that musical horse. photos turned our gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment