Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dream Big and the Song Album

New Project!!! 
Yes, yes... another project!! It's no secret that I'm in love with music. I can't stand the quiet, so no matter what I'm doing, you can probably bet that I'm listening to music. I can truly say I love all types... with the exception of most rap... just not my thing. Sometimes I'll hear a song, and think... hmm this is what I want Rylee to know. Well, by the time she starts listening to music, the songs I love will be long put away on the back of the shelf somewhere, so what better way to save them, than to put them in an album. I orignally saw this idea at DST like sometime last year. Sara (Zinnias & Swallowtails) did an Lyric album for her daughter and I think it's such a great idea. So, yes, of course, I stole it!! Still need to come up with a name but this will be a forever on going album so that's no biggy right now.

Now, I bet you are wondering why in the world am I doing so many projects at one time. Truth is, I have a hard time doing one thing at a time and this is true with everything in my life. Sometimes, I get stuck working an album or I'm in the mood for something different, and with more than one project in the works, I'll have a turning point... a direction to look to. Album ideas are endless, and I'm kinda ocd that I prefer themed albums with organization not just a mix of pages thrown into a book, which is good and bad I guess. Order is nice, but it can be complicated, and mean I never get stuff printed.

So... here is a page for Rylee's Lyric Album. I originally heard this song on American Idol, sung by David Cook. When I went to search for the original singer it was impossible. Then I searched a little deeper and realized this song was written for that season of Idol. But I feel in love, it has such a great meaning.



Here's a video to the song at You Tube!
YouTube - Dream Big - David Cook [HQ]

This page made GSO at Me So Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment