Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free to be Me


Wow! This layout feel together easily. Love this kit, and this prompt from Sara and Crystal is a great one. I got to explore me, in a positive light instead of always seeing the bad! The lyrics around the actual journaling is from a song by Francesca Battistelli "Free to be Me"! LOVE that song, Love most of her stuff! At the top of the journaling paragraph is the chorus from the song, then my journaling:
No matter how old I get, I never feel quite good enough. I tend to be a pessimistic person anyway, but I always feel inadequte. But you know what, Life is not about the have nots but about the haves. I am blessed. I am a good person. I am a Christian. I am faithful. I am loving, caring, considerate, compassionate, and occasionally OCD person. I am loved. I am blessed.

This page my GSO at Me So Scrappy on Thursday!! Everytime I see my page get recognized it shocks me!! I'm like.. "wow, they liked little ole me"

No comments:

Post a Comment